We Are Recruiting! Vehicle Technician Required
Who Are Frasers?
Established 32 years ago, Frasers is a family owned car dealership business that is now run by David and Andrew, the second generation of the family. We currently represent two of the UK’s fastest growing car brands in SsangYong and MG and are consistently in the top 5 of the UK’s top selling dealers for these brands. Over the last three years, our business has expanded rapidly, and we believe this is now an exciting time to become part of our dynamic team.
Frasers want their customers to be delighted, and we can only achieve delighted customers if we have exceptional people working for us. 2019 is a big year for us and we want you to be part of that.
The success of the brands we represent has necessitated the need for an additional vehicle technician to join our experienced team.
What’s the role?
- Accurately, skilfully and efficiently undertake the repair and servicing of all makes of motor vehicles.
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair, ensuring all work is completed safely to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
This job could be for you if you have these qualities;
- Extensive technical background (manufacturer specific training will be provided including on electric vehicles).
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate equally well with other technicians, customers, other service department colleagues in the dealership and senior management.
- Computer literate with knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Excellent time keeping.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working for one of the few independent car dealerships left in the Stirlingshire area, therefore you won’t be constrained by the strict processes that are adhered to by these large groups and PLC’s. We have several members of staff that have been with us for over 15 years, which we think is testament to the work environment at Frasers and how the staff are looked after.
On joining you will receive training, on-going training and development to help you reach your full potential.
The successful candidate will enjoy industry competitive rates of pay, a contributory pension scheme and generous performance related bonus scheme. Overtime would be available when business dictates, with 39 hours per week standard time with currently every third Saturday morning.
Here’s what some of the team have to say about what it’s like to work at Frasers
“We are like a big family”
“Down to earth people to work with and deal with”
“Friendly atmosphere and good banter!”
“The bosses are loyal and always look out for you”
“Hassle free environment where you can get on with your job”
To land this role
Interested? Then please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.