Frasers Cars Service Plans
What is a Frasers Cars Service Plan?
A Frasers Cars Service Plan allows customers to spread the cost of their servicing on any new or used MG over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit. You can also pre-pay for your Service Plan in full, should you wish to do so.
What are the benefits?
• Convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
• Inflation proof servicing for the duration of the plan - pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
• Removes large bills - The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
• The work is always performed by certified technicians
• Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
• Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices*
• Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used
• No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees.
What is included?
A Service Plan covers the replacement cost of all scheduled parts, including the labour cost. Any items, which at the time of servicing we advise for replacement outside of the scheduled service items (e.g. brakes, tyres, wiper blades etc.), will be at an additional cost.
How do I take out a Service Plan?
A Service Plan can be set up by contacting our Service Manager David Turner and his team.